1. InXite Gives Greater CONTROL
The driving force of InXite Health Systems is to empower you. To help you create a care portfolio that is specifically designed to meet your health needs with ease of use similar to Amazon or Uber.
- Create a single, unified, shared care plan for the patient and the patient’s care team.
- Provide care team recommendations based on patient diagnoses.
- Enable providers to better coordinate tasks, improve patient engagement, and ensure care plan adherence.
- Notify you and your care team when care plan items are not met.
- Automatically record patient information and render it into the InXite patient information and Health Score; this allows providers to better understand the needs and risks of the patient.
- Deliver weekly reminders to the patient about appointments and medications.
- Mobile application allows increased access and portability for your health information.
2. InXite Gives Greater OUTCOMES
InXite works to give you greater outcomes and understanding. Greater patient outcomes are possible when using the mobile application:
- Track health related activities
- Connect with your care team
- Share your complete health history with providers
- View your comprehensive care plan
- Get answers to questions through the messaging system
3. InXite Gives Greater CONVENIENCE
Have you ever had to re-establish your medical records with a new doctor? Have you ever needed to share medical information in an emergency? Ever missed a medical appointment or forgot to take your medications? With InXite you won’t have to worry about missing appointments or medications or sharing your medical information. The InXite mobile application makes it easy for you to share your health information. Online or in person, your health information is easily available, convenient and secure.
- Get notifications from health providers when care plan items are not met.
- Health records are maintained allowing doctors to better understand your needs now and in the future.
- Receive weekly reminders about appointments and medications.
- Your health information is now portable and sharable via a unique QR code. You can take your complete medical history with you wherever you go and share it with whomever you choose.
Is My InXite Data Secure?
At InXite we take data security very seriously. We protect digital data by insuring application integrity from natural disasters, insider threats and malicious actions. Encompassing immediate remediation of a data breach or unwanted cyberattacks by using top industry standards and best practices.
- End to end encryption
- Identity-based access
- Data integrity
- Patient confidentiality
- Comprehensive awareness